The Piranha series are a range of general purpose multi-port waterproof insulation piercing connectors, ideal for use in wet areas or in areas subject to casual submersion (i.e. connection pits, hand-holes and man-holes). They will provide a waterproof connection for a wide range of single core copper or aluminium cables without the need to strip the cable or apply heat-shrink, resins or gels.
Not suitable for flexible or welding cables.
|Product Number||Cable Ports||Cable Range*|
|PHMS2‐6‐50||2||6 to 50 mm2|
|PHMS3‐6‐50||3||6 to 50 mm2|
|PHMS4‐6‐50||4||6 to 50 mm2|
|PHMS4‐16‐95||4||16 to 95 mm2|
|PHM4‐95‐300||4||95 to 300 mm2|
|PHM5‐16‐95||5||16 to 95 mm2|
|PHM5‐95‐240||5||95 to 240 mm2|
|PHM6‐16‐240||6||4 x 16 to 95mm 2|
2 x 95‐240 mm2
|PHS2X2‐95‐240||4||95 to 240 mm2|
|PHS2‐6‐50||2||6 to 50 mm2|
|PHS2‐35‐185||2||35 to 185 mm2|
• Fully insulated, no exposed live parts.
• One-piece, thermoplastic rubber over-moulding provides long-lasting water-tight seals.
• All seals are pre-greased with silicone grease.
• Fully insulated, rugged 13mm AF plastic shearhead bolts suitable for installation with a battery operated impact wrench.
• UV stabilised over-moulding. Can be used in both overhead and underground applications.
• No stripping of cables required.
• No gels, resins or heat-shrink required.
• Only basic tools needed.
• Test Specification: ANSI C119.1