High Voltage Rescue Kit
The high voltage rescue kit is designed to be used by a safety observer for the safe rescue and assistance of victims of electrical shock.
Suitable for use working on switchboards, installations and substations.
|Product Number||Class IEC61111||Dimensions (mm)||Weight|
|CLA-HVRESKIT||1700 V||L460 x H240 x W150||3.6|
Note: Higher voltages available on request. HV Rescue Crook dimensions 1650 x 280 – 1.0 kg
• Weatherproof bag: Orange high visibility, synthetic non tear material, unique emergency “glow in the dark” strip
• HV rescue crook: 45kV, wall mount clips provided
• LV rescue crook: double insulated handle, fibreglass 25mm pulling capacity >250kg
EN60900 5.4 Dielectric Test 10kV
EN60900 5.4.3 & 5.4.2 Impact
EN60900 5.6 Indentation
EN60900 5.8 Flame Retardancy
• Insulated Gloves Class 2: Size 11, 17kV, AC complies to IEC 60903 / EN60903
• Emergency isolation sign: Non conductive, 260mm x 175mm
• Fire blanket: 1800 x 1200mm (AS/NZS 3504)
• Torch LED: Meets IEC 60529 IPX7, non conductive 2x D size batteries
• Multi trauma dressing: TGA approved, EO sterilized, medical device class IIaEO sterilized
• Thermal accident shock blanket: TGA approved, medical device class 1
• CPR face mask: CE approved directive 93/42/EEC
• List of contents and conformity card.