WB Series – LV Bolted Branch Connectors
|Product Number||Mains Conductor* Size Range (mm)2||Branch Conductor Size Range (mm)2||Dimensions (mm) A x B x C||Bolt AF D (mm)|
|WB95||25 – 95||25 – 95||50 x 43 x 31.5||13|
|WB185||35 -185||50 -185||67 x 54 x 44||17|
|WB300||70 – 300||70 – 300||78 x 120 x 53||17|
*Suitable for class 1 & 2 copper and aluminium conductors (AS1125) only. Not suitable for flexible cables.
• All connectors feature a shear-head bolt for precision contact force control.
• The removable bridge allows the easy mounting of conductors into the connector. Bending of cable cores is kept to an absolute minimum. Ideal for large conductors and restricted working spaces.
• The unique and advanced contact bolt design does not require the use of pressure pads on stranded conductor.
• Electro-tinned body and contact bolts enables the jointing of copper to copper or copper to aluminium conductors without the use of brass gauzes.
• The advanced design of the connector body allows the connection of sector shaped cables with the sector apex either pointing away or towards the contact bolt, minimising the need to twist sector cable cores.
• Service tap-offs, shrouds and other configurations available
Please ask us about the full range of options and accessories