UM Series - LV Straight Connectors
For the in-line connection of two low voltage power cables. Ideal for LV heat shrink or cast resin type joints.
|Product Number||Conductor* Size Range (mm2)||Overall Length (B) (mm)||Width x Height (mm)||Hex Head AF (mm)|
|UM95||16-95||86||26 x 24.5||13|
|UM185||16-185||108||35 x 33||17|
|UM300||70-300||120||41 x 400||17|
Note: *Suitable for class 1 & 2 copper and aluminium conductors (AS1125) only. Not suitable for flexible cables.
• All connectors feature a shear-head bolt for precision contact force control.
• The removable bridge allows the easy mounting of conductors into the connector. Bending of cable cores is kept to an absolute minimum. Ideal for large conductors and restricted working spaces.
• The unique and advanced contact bolt design does not require the use of pressure pads on stranded conductor.
• Electro-tinned body and contact bolts enables the jointing of copper to copper or copper to aluminium conductors without the use of brass gauzes.
• The advanced design of the connector body allows the connection of sector shaped cables with the sector apex either pointing away or towards the contact bolt, minimising the need to twist sector shaped cores.
*Suitable for class 1 & 2 copper and aluminium conductors (AS1125) only. Not suitable for flexible cables.