Insulated Piercing Connectors
For connecting Insulated Mains to Insulated Mains or Insulated Services.
The Sicame TTD range of insulation piercing connectors (IPCs) provide a fast, convenient and reliable method of connecting overhead low voltage mains to services or other mains. All common types of conductors can be interconnected, including insulated aluminium or copper. The connectors have been tested to IEC and Eurpoean standards, and are approved for use by Australian power distribution utilities (consult for further details).
The Sicame TTD range has a long proven track record in the harsh Australian climatic conditions.
Not suitable for multi-stranded or flexible cables
|Product Number||Mains Cable mm²||Branch Cable mm²||No. of Bolts||Bolt Size|
|TTD051XFA||16 to 95||1.5 to 10||1||M8|
|TTD101XFA||6 to 54||6 to 35||1||M8|
|TTD151XFA||16 to 95||6 to 35||1||M8|
|TTD201XFA||25 to 95||25 to 95||1||M8|
|TTD241XFA||16 to 150||6 to 35||1||M8|
|TTD271XFA||25 to 150||25 to 120||1||M8|
|TTD301XFA||25 to 95||25 to 95||2||M8|
|TTD351XFA||25 to 150||25 to 95||2||M8|
|TTD401XFA||50 to 185||50 to 150||2||M8|
|TTD431XFA||70 to 240||16 to 95||2||M10|
|TTD451XFA||95 to 240||95 to 240||2||M10|
|TTD551FJA||120 to 400||95 to 240||2||M10|
Note: Add suffix ‘E’ for addition of yellow shear-head indicator
• Provides a fully sealed, waterproof connection
• No need to strip cable to make the connection
• Simultaneous piercing on main and tap
• Torque controlling shear heads on all bolts
• Tightening bolts do not come into contact with live components
• Captive end cap for protection of tap cable, which can be mounted on either side. Endcap has duel sealing method
• Fully bimetallic
• Stainless steel fasteners.