The MSC range consists of a standard 2 bolt IPC and multi-tap satallite connector, facilitating up to 4 x service tap connections. Can be used for connection at multiple tap cables from a single mains connection point. Reduces poletop clutter of phase or neutral service connections. Can be fitted with Red, White or Blue phase identification plates, or black for the neutral.
Not suitable for multi-stranded or flexible cables
|Product Number||Description||Mains Cable Type||Mains Cable Range mm²||Service Cable Range mm²|
|MSCA/50150X*||Connector – Multi-service bare AL mains 50-150sqmm black body with black plate||Bare Aluminium||50 to 150||4 x 6-35|
|MSCC/50150X*||Connector – Multi-service bare CU mains 50-150sqmm black body with black plate||Bare Copper||50 to 150||4 x 6-35|
|MSCC/795X*||Connector – Multi-service CU mains 7-95sqmm with black plate||Bare Copper||7 to 95||4 x 6-35|
|MSCI/3595X*||Connector – Multi-service LV ABC mains 35-95sqmm black body with black plate||Insulated||35 to 95||4 x 6-35|
|MSCI/50150X*||Connector – Multi-service LV ABC mains 50-150sqmm black body with black plate||Insulated||50 to 150||4 x 6-35|
*Add BLUE, RED OR WHITE to the product number for coloured base plate
Note: Add suffix ‘E’ for addition of yellow shear-head indicator
• Suitable for use on LVABC, bare aluminium or copper overhead mains.
• Parallel cable joint seals.
• Superior two stage cable joining caps. Seals on minimum and maximum sizes cables ensuring longevity of connection
• Top mounted shear heads providing same insulation orientation.
• Inserted tin plated brass teeth (service connection) provide a bimetallic connection for both copper and aluminium service conductors
• Optional high visibility yellow shear head clips to indicate shear head nuts have been property operated. Can be seen from the ground if shearhead not operated.
• The connectors are available with Red, White and Blue phase plates in addition to the standard Black to facilitate easier phase identification and load balancing
• Re-sealeable test point on underside of connector