Industrial Mains Box Series
The 3 phase industrial mains box was developed to accept the ILC range of connectors to provide additional weather and mechanical protection at the point of attachment for industrial services.
There is no need to strip or use specialist tools like hand or hydraulic compression tools.
Dimensions of MCBILC range are larger than standard MCB range.
Not suitable for multi-stranded or flexible cables
|Product Number||Description||Cable Range mm²||Number of ILC Connectors|
|MCB1/2ILC||Mains box – industrial + 2 x ILC695||6 to 95||2|
|MCB1/2ILC-3595||Mains box – industrial + 2 x ILC3595||35 to 95||2|
|MCB3/4ILC||Mains box – industrial + 4 x ILC695||6 to 95||4|
|MCB3/4ILC-3595||Mains box – industrial + 4 x ILC 3595||35 to 95||4|
Note: Add suffix ‘E’ for addition of yellow shear-head indicator
• Fully insulated and waterproof connection system
• Designed to house the ILC connectors
• Fully UV stablised
• Protects connectors from accidental damage or contact
• Ideal for connecting commercial and industrial 200amp services
• Rear entry of consumer mains cable
• Protects consumer mains cables from UV
• Supplied complete with 2 or 4 x ILC connectors.