Earth Resistance tester
The MX-430-M allows for the measurement of earth resistance, earth specific resistivity and also the spurious voltages caused by grounding parasitic voltage presence. This equipment is suitable for fast and easy measurement of the grounding resistance in home, industrial buildings and substations.
• Wide range of measurement from 0.01 Ω to 20 KΩ
• High visibility 3 1/2 digit display with direct readings, even under sunlight
• Supplied with a rechargeable internal battery. A smart charger is microprocessor-controlled and can be powered from the mains by a power plug provided source or from a 12 V car battery.
|Product Number||Dimension (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|MX-430-M||221 x 189 x 99||2|
• Range of measurement: 0 – 20 Ω; 0-200 Ω; 0-2000 Ω and 20 KΩ
• Voltmeter: voltmeter function in AC range as a conventional voltmeter 0-200 V AC
• Operation frequency: 1470 Hz
• Current in and out put power: less than 0,5 W and the output current is limited to less than 15 mA (peak to peak)
• Operation temperature: -10°C / +50°C
• Storage temperature: -25°C / +65°C
• Humidity: 95% RH (without condemnation).