High performance industrial enclosures to suit a variety of applications.
Thermo-compression of glass reinforced polyester construction, designed to protect:
• Monitoring and control equipment
• Instrumentation and measuring equipment.
Suitable for extreme and demanding environments, these high performance enclosures are compliant with Internation Electrotechnical Commission IEC 62208 standard.
|Back Plates – Screw and nuts supplied with cabinets|
|Product Number||Height||Width||Compatible with|
|SP86000||560||475||AC50568 & AC50586|
• Cabinets made of glass fibre reinforced polyester, colour grey RAL 7035
• Closing gasket for high quality sealing
• Solid door rotating on two invisible hinges, opening angle > 90 degrees
• Locking by 1 or 2 latches (depending on dimensions of the cabinet) with removable key
• Other locking systems available as option
• Mounting embossing in the casing
• Supplied with screws to fix equipment on the embossings of the casing
• Supplied with set of 4 lugs for wall mounting (from the outside of the cabinet)
• Protection degree IP66 as per CEI 60529
• Shock resistance IK10 as per CEI 62262
• 960 self extinguishing as per CEI 60695-2-10
• Resistant to chemical agents.